So you just spent a pretty penny on your brand new killer website. Now what?
Now that you’ve invested time, energy, and a decent chunk of change into your website, and it looks great, how do you get it in front of people, and more specifically, your ideal client, without breaking the bank?
Here are some free helpful tips on increasing website traffic! You’re welcome.
1. Get Social! In addition to posting on social media platforms, do not neglect interaction and engagement with your readers. The last thing you want is for potential clients to comment a question on a post and find their answers elsewhere because of slow or no response. If you’re already socializing with people, the next step would be for them to visit your website!
2. Write Stuff! Blogging sometimes gets a bad rap, especially when you’re offering a professional service and certainly don’t want to give away all of your information for free. You’ve got a business to run! However, showing that you know what you’re talking about will not only increase website traffic but will also encourage visitors to come to YOU when they’re ready to commit. The key here is to write about what your ideal client wants to know. What are the answers they’re looking for?
3. Make Videos! You remember that nerdy kid in school who was always reading? Well, not everyone is that kid! Not everyone likes to read. Expand your range of audience in your website traffic by providing more value through videos. Maybe it’s a tutorial, testimonial, or even just something fun and creative about your product. YouTube that sucker.
4. Use Pinterest! So many people forget about Pinterest when they’re thinking about how to increase website traffic, yet they’re scrolling through to find a recipe for dinner! When you’re writing your blogs, be sure to use a high quality image and provide the option for readers to pin away!
5. Email People! Sending out emails with good content is a fantastic way to stay in the forefront of your viewer’s mind. This can definitely help increase your website traffic and create a “stickier” visitor; however, make sure that the content you’re sending is valuable and that you’re answering the questions they’re asking, rather than producing useless spam, or else you risk getting unsubscribed.
6. Give Away! Because this one isn’t always free, it’s on the house! But just like you’re looking for free suggestions, other people are often intrigued by free stuff! Hosting giveaways can be a great way to increase website traffic and also to be seen by others quickly. Encourage your viewers on social media and other platforms to share and engage to get free stuff!
If you’re looking for even more ways to increase your website traffic, including services like SEO, Social Media Management, Brand Development, etc., reach out to your trusted marketing partner–Treasure Advertising!